Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a real entry

I've gotten so bad at blogging. I should be working on a custom order for a journal right now, but I feel more guilty about this ... and I can type really fast. Connecticut is great! Unfortunately it's been raining almost every day so that sucks - where are you summer?

I just finished reading The Life of Pi last night. It was good. I wouldn't say great. The ending made the entire book. It was a good story, but I wouldn't totally agree with all the raving on the back cover. A fast read though so I recommend it if you want some light adventure.

I've been to 3 states in the last 2 weeks. Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. CT is small.

Mattel is coming out with an Edward and Bella Barbie (obviously separate Barbies). So awesome! Haha. And Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is going to be a feast for the eyes - and hopefully for the soul as past TB movies have been. I can't wait to see the trailer.

Okay, feeling less guilty. Time to work on the journal - it's going to be embroidered - cool!