Saturday, December 12, 2009

Relief

I never realized how busy I was going to be this past semester. It's finally over though, so I just have one left! I expect to be even busier to say the least, but in the best of ways with productive achievements littering the path to graduation.

I hardly did anything in ceramics, but this will be remedied in the coming semester when I am officially taking the class again.

I've been able to sell a few journals over the course of the semester and am working on two right now.

I miss the country. And the city. I miss Cait and our adventures. I miss a lot of other people and places too, but putting that aside...

My goals for this winter break:
-complete one drawing a week
-figure out how to construct a giant (as in larger than me) squid out of some sort of crochet-able material
-reconnect with Etsy and the BEST group
-read 10 books

This would seem less of a challenge if I wasn't planning on working seven days a week.

In other news, I was in my first art exhibition. It was a group show, but I had to apply for acceptance so that was pretty exciting. The show just closed yesterday and I just sent in two more pieces to a different show that will also hopefully accept my work.

Other random thoughts..
I wish I hadn't missed out on tickets to the Ann Arbor Folk Festival in January.
Jai Ho?
where the wild things are. time traveler's wife.
wish I could adopt the animals that wander on to my farm..
Never pay people money to make you miserable.
Faith .. + 1


That seems to be all of the wisdom I gained over the past few months.. I felt like there was more.