Saturday, December 19, 2009

saturday must have #6

I want to make my own clothes someday .. but until then look to these great Etsy finds:

Gray Print Skirt by Janey Clothing
$45

I love the print of this skirt - so retro (at least to me)! I'm also digging the high waist. Overall I think it's chic and feminine.



















$168

I'm obsessed with pleats yet have hardly any adorning my own clothing. I love the natural feel of this dress and its simplicity.




















Did I mention that I LOVE cowboy boots? I finally got a pair of Frye's this summer, but come on, no one can afford to be constantly breaking the bank like that. These boots have a super cute braided detail on the side and judging from the picture look pretty comfortable too.




















$28

I like the longer sleeves on this sweater. My arms get cold in my short sleeve sweaters and the knit design is different from the ones I have seen around, so I say yes to the sweater!


















Gallo Nu Riding Jacket by Hier Apparel
$150

I'm beginning to think you can never have too many jackets. Especially if you live somewhere that has real seasons, like fall, winter, and spring. I like how this jacket shows off the top part of your outfit without being a silly cropped jacket. I also love the neckline and details on the sleeves.