Monday, May 18, 2009

dickblick love

I placed an order on dickblick.com for a few more fabric pens (for journal covers!) and ***drum roll*** a light table! I can't wait for it to arrive. It's going to make transferring images from paper to linen so SO much easier. Not to mention anything else I will/want/need to transfer to other things in the future.

Anyway, after a long weekend where I really accomplished nothing of particular importance except maybe keeping my sanity, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully I'll have more journal covers up this week (probably state symbols of Michigan). What I really want to do though is take quality pictures of my journals. I have really been slacking in that department which is bad, bad, bad.

Don't forget, be my 10th sale and you'll get a matching set of 4 blank note cards that match the design on your journal!