Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ideas in my head

I got home safe and sound on Saturday night - we landed 45 minutes early.

This week is being spent unpacking and working on new journals for Etsy.  I just got my website up and running today AND I even joined Twitter (ugh ... more sites for me to keep up on).  Thankfully unpacking has been going pretty well considering I usually unpack a week after I've moved back home.  I also am addicted to craftzine.com now and  have so many new projects (mostly non-Etsy related) that I can't wait to start.  

Today I decided on two new lines I'm going to release on Etsy by the end of this August.  One being simple pen/ink drawings of women who inspire me (i.e. Annie Oakley, Jeanne d'Arc).  The other being simple drawings of state symbols - of course I'm going to start with my favorite state, California.  I'm hoping to expand from journals to cards and possibly pillows or something that incorporates embroidery of sorts.  I also have been brainstorming a sort of "crafter's/quilter's" project journal ... more to come on that later.