Tuesday, July 21, 2009

playlist of the week #10

Favorite of the Week: Measuring Cups - Andrew Bird

because I miss hanging out w/ Jason and he introduced me to AB. Also because I made mini black raspberry pies today.

Guess what? Pandora made this playlist with a little help from me. Do you feel like I'm listening to the same thing every week? Me too...

  1. Wolves - Iron & Wine
  2. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
  3. Saul Below - Sufjan Stevens
  4. Road - Nick Drake
  5. Faded From the Winter - Iron & Wine
  6. Eyes - Rogue Wave
  7. Black Eye - Uncle Tupelo
  8. Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  9. Measuring Cups - Andrew Bird
  10. Arms of a Thief - Iron & Wine
  11. Sleeping Bear, Sault Saint Marie - Sufjan Stevens
  12. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
  13. Bird Never Flies - Ari Hest
  14. Kingdom of the Animals - Iron & Wine
  15. Jacksonville - Sufjan Stevens