Tuesday, January 5, 2010

playlist of the week #16

Favorite of the Week: Send Me On My Way (Live) by Rusted Roots

I always bookmark songs on Pandora that I want to download and then pretty much never look at them again. Here is me looking:

  1. Society - Eddie Vedder
  2. Bird Never Flies - Ari Hest
  3. Meadowlarks - Fleet Foxes
  4. Today - Joshua Radin
  5. Moonshiner - Redbird
  6. Medication - Son Volt
  7. I Felt Your Shape - The Microphones
  8. Danny The Dog - Massive Attack
  9. Never the Same - Supreme Beings of Leisure
  10. Cold Wind - The Arcade Fire
  11. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
  12. Lovestain - Jose Gonzalez
  13. The Mating Game - Bitter:Sweet
  14. Fluorescent Adolescence - The Arctic Monkeys
  15. Send Me On My Way (Live) - Rusted Root
  16. Sofa Rockers - Sofa Surfers
  17. In the Morning - The Coral
  18. Absentminded Melody - Joel Plaskett
  19. Ghost of New York - As Tall As Lions
  20. When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats