Saturday, April 25, 2009

condensed week in review

Last Sunday after we took down the show, Sarah, John, and I went to the Half King for drinks and ended up hanging out for a few hours.  It was a lot of fun - I'm not going to elaborate because I'm tired and lazy right now but case in point this is for them:

John Salvest + Shwarma
Sarah Hardesty + Calamari

Oh, Sarah would be so proud of me because today I went to the restaurant Red Bamboo which is a vegan and vegetarian restaurant.  The dessert was good.

So anyway, Emma got here on Friday and today was spent seeing a lot of stuff in the city: Canal Street; we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge; SoHo; Union Square.  Tomorrow we're thinking of going to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for the cherry blossom festival, Central Park, and a few museums.

OH! I just got some really great news: I made my first sale on Etsy to the Monroe County Heritage Museum in Alabama!