Friday, January 23, 2009

6 hour energy

I'm pretty much exhausted today after all the running around I did. Last night we went to the bar around the corner to celebrate one of our housemates 21st birthdays.  It was really fun/funny.  As a whole in the wall, one wouldn't expect much, but the owner is really nice/Irish and bought us all pizza.

This morning/afternoon I was at Mickalene's studio rhinestone-ing again.  I left early for an interview I had at Morgan Lehman Gallery.  I got the internship, so now I have three.  The gallery is right down the street which is so so nice.  After I rushed to the interview, I rushed back to my building to drop off some of my stuff and then Stephanie and I went to an show opening in the lower east side at Collette Blanchard Gallery.  Mickalene, my boss, curated the show.  It was cool, but we didn't stay long because tonight we're going to a Broadway show called My First Time.  I guess it's in the style of the Vagina Monologues which I overall enjoyed, so hopefully this will be a similar experience. 

I need 6 hour power because it is superior to 5 hour energy....  Relatively unknown comedy acts don't work well in a blog without a back story.