Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the guggenheim

Today I went to the Guggenheim Museum.  It was pretty cool to see the work of artists that I had actually met in a Museum (like Alan Sonfist).  And I saw paintings by Franz Kline, one of which I had to do a copy of in my painting class last summer.

Yesterday I finally got Emilie's website up and running!  There are still a few pages to add to it/kinks to work out, but I was very proud of myself.  Click here to check it out!

Monday the elephants from the Ringling Brother's Circus marched down 34th street (only a few blocks from where I live), but a bunch of us were hanging out at the corner bar and I ended up wanting to sleep more than wait until 1 AM for elephants to walk by.  

Tomorrow I'm seeing Aipad at the Park Avenue Armory and I might go to the Museum of Natural History.