Monday, March 16, 2009

guys & dolls

Friday night I did nothing but fill out applications for various things again.

Saturday started out with Barbie's birthday party at Toys-R-Us in Times Square.  Apparently Stephanie and I were the only 21 year olds in attendance without smaller children so the photographer loved us.  He got pictures of us with our dolls while we waited in line to purchase them (they were handing out $3 "Then and Now" Barbie's so of course I had to get one), a picture of me looking at the Disney barbies, a picture of the cashier handing me my Barbie.  It was ridiculous.  I tried to find the pictures online, but so far no luck.  After that we went to the MoMA all day and afterwards Stephanie and I went to see Guys and Dolls at the Nederlander Theater. It was really great!  

Today was spent in a coffee shop working on the completion of my applications.  Then of course, Stephanie and I waited in line forever to get tickets to ASSSSCAT.  We were very productive for the duration of our wait and I even got some reading in.  I'm reading this book that Emilie gave me called Rise and Shine.