Sunday, February 8, 2009

the dome

Today Stephanie, Santiago and I went to see a (free) musical called The Dome at the Prospect Theater.  It was about the universe and what that meant to the people who were interviewed and the whole show was inspired by the dome inside of this church where the theater was... read the website I guess.

Afterwards I finally started to tack stuff up on my wall - the room is beginning to look homey!  I have a book shelf (a.k.a. my windowsill) and a vanity (a.k.a. plastic drawer container in front of a mirror).  I even called my sister.  Sometimes I'll realize how close we've become when I'm alone in my room thinking about how she would appreciate something I did today ... or if I randomly make a Twilight connection and have no one to commiserate with ...

Of course, tonight a bunch of us went to see ASSSSCAT 3000 at the UCB.  Hilarious per usual.  We actually saw one of the members of Dangerbox (NYU's improv group) at the show - it's a small island after all.

This week is going to be pretty busy; I'm going to a talk at the SVA tomorrow and Tuesday I'll hopefully being meeting up with some alumni Thetas for dinner and Wednesday I have a seminar and Thursday I'll be working at Morgan Lehman's show opening (free wine poured by moi) and Friday I'm hoping to go to yet another talk at the SVA.  Phew.