Sunday, February 15, 2009

horatio sanz

I'm an idiot and just realized that I've been seeing Horatio Sanz every Sunday at the UCB.  I realized this because it was announced that he's usually a part of ASSSSCAT but he wasn't there last night.  I knew his name was Horatio ... I guess he's lost so much weight I didn't recognize him.

Anyway, Stephanie and I went to the Met which was huge and amazing.  After spending a few hours there we went to Good World Bar and Grill for a novella reading.  Amra Brooks is the author of California, the novella.  It seemed rather depressing from what she read, but very lyrical.  It didn't seem to have any dialogue though.  Obviously after the reading we went to the UCB and sadly our favorite comedian, Jason Mantzoukas, was not in attendance - nor was Horatio Sanz.